Monday, November 23, 2009

(Place cool title here)

Well world,

It's another week and I still don't know what to talk about. There was a list of questions we were giving as suggestions so I might take a look at them. Or maybe not. I think I'll just talk.

This past week was a week of 24/7 pray. It was was pretty cool. I had the 6am - 7am shift. It was pretty hard to stay awake for some of it. One day I feel asleep and had a crazy dream of the pray room. One time I knew if I did not do something I would definitely fall asleep so I did what anyone would do to keep themselves up. I took a shower. It was great. I was able to focus. There was a lot of hurt in the room. It was hard to read sometimes all the hurt on the wall.

We had our first meeting for our missions trip this week as well. I'm so excited for it. I'd say where we are going but that's top secret. Sorry. But if you could pray that what we have in mind will work. That would be cool. So yeah, enough of me...How are you doing?

Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater

1 comment:

  1. BOB!
    your hilarious!!
    did you just say you took a shower in the prayer room HAHA
    how are you friend!!
    you make me laugh lol!
    -Alivia

    ReplyDelete