Howdy everyone,
In a world where every where you go people are questioning!
One man!
One way!
His!...
Sorry about that. This past week we were in Old Testament. I know what you're thinking, "what does that have to do with OT?" For a class project we got to make a movie. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of work. Our theme was "movie trailers". As the week went on I learned a lot more then I think I would if I had just read the OT. I did not do very well on the test though. We just did the final today...not what I'm used to. Being in the trade our test were all multiple choice. Even the final. I've never been really good with remembering names of people, and exactly who did what. It's a big book. But I know that I had fun and got something out of the class.
The reason for the title is that time is flying by and people are already talking about next year. And I'm not talking about January, but after Kaleo. It's weird to think about it. I really have no plans and really don't know where God wants me. I have a few options placed before me and want to do the one that God wants me to do, but how will I know what it is?
This past weekend was Sr high retreat. It was so much fun. I was able to hang out with my boys from the summer and for the discussions we got pretty deep. It was probably my favourite weekend so far. I really wish that I would have maybe had time to study for my test, but hanging out with the guys was more important then a class test. A class is a class, but a life with God is way better then a life without.
Anyways, I've talked a little about my life, I would love to hear some feed back. How's life with you? What has God shown you lately? Maybe you could help answer my question. That would be nice.
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment