Sup world
So this past week was reading week. It was pretty quiet here. Only about 5 people left for the week, but a fair bit of people slept until 12 or beyond. So there was me and a few others up and doing homework. It was pretty good. I had to get it all done before Friday because of the Jr High retreat.
It was pretty cool. It felt like a long time since I counseled, but it was good to get back into it. The late bed times and early mornings I'm not really use to. I like going to be at about 10:00 maybe 10:30. Going to bed past midnight, it was a stretch for me. A really shock to the system some would say. But yeah, it was pretty cool none the less.
This week is OT. I'm looking forward to it. We already had one class of it, so cool. I think this will be my favorite class. We're doing a movie for a project. It's pretty awesome. Make a movie of the OT, cool project and a fun way of doing it too.
Well...I'm off to bed, but before I go, I'm going to leave you with this one last thought.
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment