Back to the "real" world,
Yes world I am back. I was down in Mexico if you did not know. It was warm to my surprise. I know it's Mexico, but we were not going to a warm part of Mexico. In to the copper canyon we went. To give out food and do some work. It was more chill then I expected it to be. Not a lot of physical work got done, but other work was done. Still trying to see what the other work was, but I have been told that work was done.
Back to class. Back to the routine of the gym. Back to not sniffling during the meals. Back to the "real" world. Back to internet. Back to a lot of other things. It is nice to be back to some of things, and others I could live without. I learned a little bit of who I was on the trip.
All in all it is good to be back,
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment