Monday, February 1, 2010

Gym night

Once again I am on this Blog thing,

To night is once again the gym night. It's one of my favorite nights. I just love working out and doing physical activity. At one point in my life I was very lazy and didn't like working out. I just wanted to sit and watch TV. But now I feel as though there is something more to the gym then I once thought. After going to the weight room for the past few months I've thought about why I like it so much. A friend asked me why, and that's why I thought about it. To love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. I can move stuff for the Lord. It's great!

Mexico is in a few days. Less then 2 weeks. I still don't know where I am with it. I'm pumped to go out into the world again, but the language thing is an issue. I still do not know what to think about it.

In class this week. I don't know what to think yet. It's theology. There are a fair number of big words for me and last night I did not have a great sleep last night. I hate to say it but I almost fell asleep. I was up a few times in the night, so tonight after the gym, right to bed.

Yeah, to sum up everything in one word it would be,
MEXICO

Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater

No comments:

Post a Comment