Once again I write.
I know you all have been on the edge of your seats to hear what is on my mind. I'm sorry that it took this long, but great things take time and money doesn't grow on trees. Don't sell me that lame old argument that money is paper and trees make paper. I can not go out into my backyard and take a fifty off the tree! Therefore money does NOT grow on trees. I rest me case. Take that judge Judy.
So youth today was kinda random. Better yet gong show. Yeah. One guy was missing and he is kinda the glue that holds the guys together, so none of our boys showed up. It kinda sucked. There were also some older kids that were making fun of the younger kids because they are young. I don't get it, well I do, I was like thatish. But not to the extreme that they are. We're trying to create a safe place for them so to find the balance is kinda hard. We want to share the gospel, but keep it safe. So pray for Steve G (if anyone is reading this) it's really hard on him.
Going snowboarding next week. It's going to be cool. I know what you're thinking. "Snowboarding? But what about school?" Yeah, it's part of my school. It's that cool. Hopefully I wont come back with a black eye again. That would be cool. Yeah.
Question for the day...when are we going to see this steak sauce? (You know what I'm talking about)
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No Support Letter = No Steak Sauce
ReplyDelete(It's as simple as that.)
Hey Bob! You did a much better job on your blog this first week in January. Suggestion: Why not check out other people's blogs to get ideas of what to write about - what you're learning in class, more details of what you do on outtrips, what relationships are changing at youth group, etc....
I KNOW you have it in you. Keep digging deeper Bob. (You know how, you're a builder!!)